Buyer's sudden family emergency put this home back on the market. Their loss is YOUR GAIN!!! Several Inspections already complete! Clear Water & Radon! Home Inspection done and all derogatory items have been remedied! Gorgeous *New Build* 3114 total square foot home on over 4 Premium Acres with a 2 car garage and 2 level Hay/Farm Shed! This is the single level living home you've been waiting for with NO Homeowner's Association. A former farmette with horses, cows, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens and ducks, there is plenty of high ground acreage for all your needs. Inside you'll find All Rooms are Exceptionally Spacious. The Kitchen will spoil you with highly upgraded All Solid Wood Cabinets and Glistening Granite Countertops. High quality Stainless Steel Appliances make cooking a pleasure! An everyday essential, the Breakfast Bar is countertop height and near the oversize single bowl sink for quick and easy cleanup. The Kitchen is open to the Dining and Living Rooms in this beautifully wide open floorplan. Luxury vinyl plank floors are throughout the entire main level making cleaning a breeze. Rejuvenate in your Huge Master Suite with Walk In Closet, and Glorious Master Bath with Beautifully Tiled Shower and Gorgeous Double Sink Vanity. Throughout the home are recessed LED lights and ceiling fans. Enjoy all of the extra space in the Fully Finished Basement, which has a HUGE carpeted Recreation Room and Game Area, an area perfect for a Home Theater, and the 4th Bedroom plus a Full Bath. Through the walk out level basement is the entrance to the original Oversized 2 Car Garage! And across from that is the original 2 Level Hay/Farm Shed. Plenty of space to house your outdoor equipment! New Septic lines and the positive flow Artesian Well does not require a pump! Super close to Routes 28 and 29 and minutes to Manassas, Warrenton, Culpeper and Fredericksburg. Convenient to Commuter Lots, Quantico, Ft AP Hill, Dahlgren, Ft Belvoir, Shopping, Restaurants. WELCOME HOME!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Concrete, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,114 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Level, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price